My Family! :)

My family is quite a large family. I have one Full brother, 1 step brother, 1 step sister and 1 half sister. Their name are William, Jono, Kaela and Lizzie.  William is 10 years old and he likes to play on the playstation, Wii and computer so he likes games, He also likes playing basketball and he recently won a basketball comeptition. Jono is 17 and he has just got his driving liscence. Jono is also great at playing Hockey and he plays it in school and out of school. Kaela is 20 and she is at uni. Kaela used to play Netball at High school and she was really good at it. Lizzie loves horses and she likes to ride our horse Trigger. Lizzie is 5 years old. She also loves to eat lollies! I have lots of pets and animals so I am going to name all of then. Minnie (Minature Schnouzer), Winnie (Jack Russel), Maggie (Visler), Trigger (Pony) and lots of cows, sheep and ducks. I live with my mum one week then my dad the next so at my dads house I live on a farm and at my mum’s house I live in town. I have 4 cousins named Lily, George, Thomas and Sophie.

That is my family! 🙂

http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2011/11/07/challenge-8-are-you-connecting/

4 thoughts on “My Family! :)

1. Hi Mr Lamb,

My step sister is studying Business and Law 🙂
    Thanks for commenting on my blog 🙂

Georgie 🙂