Student Blogging Challenge- Challenge 4! :)

Activity 3. After school activities

Students around the world do a variety of different activities after school. Some might relate to school work such as band, cheerleading, sports teams. But what are some of the things you most enjoy doing once you are let out of school for the day. Write about this in a post but remember to be internet safe and not mention what time and place you do these activities. Class blogs might like to include a poll or survey about your students’ after school activities.

I do 2 after school activities Tennis and Swimming. I do Tennis on Thurday afternoons and swimming on Saturday Mornings. I love both tennis and swimming and they are heaps of fun.

Activity 4. If I could learn anything ……

If there were one thing in life you could learn to do, what would it be? How are you going about achieving this dream?

I would love to learn how to be a better dancer. I would also love to be able to do the splits and a one handed cartwheel. I am going to achieve this dream by practising and taking every opportunity I get to dance and have fun dancing.

http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2011/10/02/challenge-4-after-hours/

4 thoughts on “Student Blogging Challenge- Challenge 4! :)

1. Georgie,
    You are doing extremely well with the blogging challenges. One problem though I notice with the blog is I can’t see all your links and so on, that are on your sidebar because the background of the blog is interfering with them.

2. Hi Miss W,

I also find that annoying sometimes but when I change the style of my blog on some themes you cant see the writing which I think is worse that not seeing the links.
    Thanks for bringing that to my attention I will try and fix it up soon.

Georgie

3. Hi Georgie,

I think you should stick up to your dreams so one day you can achieve them! I do gymnastics and I am able to do the splits and a one-handed cartwheel! What type of dance do you do? If you do more than 1 which is your favourite?I am doing the student blogging challenge too! I think your story starter is really good! Maybe the girl performes her act and the judges think it’s bad then she try’s again and it’s fabulous?!?

Please visit my blog! http://lolblog.edublogs.org

(this is part of the student blogging challenge challenge 4, activity 5!)

From LOL(Liana)