Student Blogging Challenge- challenge 2! :)

As you might know I am participating in the student blogging challenge this year. I am currently working on the activities in challenge 2. This post is about activity 3. We have to give Miss W some idea’s of landmarks she could visit when she goes on her holiday around the world. Ok here are my idea’s I hope u guys like them.

NEW YORK:

When you go to New York you have to definitely visit the Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building and Central Park. All 3 of these places are impossible not to go to when you are in New York. 

CALIFORNIA:

When you are in California I reckon Disneyland should be on the top of your list of things to do closely followed by the Golden Gate Bridge.  Also if you have time visit Alcatraz Island. 

MEXICO:

I recently did a project on Mexico so I know a lot about the best tourist attractions and fun things to do. These include Teotihuacan which is the Largest Pyramid in Mexico, Chichen Itza which is a pyramid and all together it has 365 steps which is how many days we have in a year and Tulum (On the Right) this beach is a tourist attraction you cannot miss.

WASHINGTON:

When in Washington you should take a tour of the 3 houses of government and tour the national Monuments and Memorials. These places sound like fun to visit. 

OREGON: In Oregon I think you should Visit Haystack Rock.

Anyway that’s all from me I hope you enjoy your holiday. 

5 thoughts on “Student Blogging Challenge- challenge 2! :)

1. You have a great blog; it says it all in the name! I’ve never been to New York, California, Mexico, or Oregon, but I have been to Washington. I would love to go to all of these places, and I definitely agree all of them sound like awesome places!!! Another fun place would be Virginia, they have a lot of cool amusement parks, and water parks like Busch Gardens, Kings Dominion, Water Country USA and tons more! If your into history, they have a town called Williamsburg, along with TONS of other attractions(: You have a great blog, I hope you will visit mine someday and leave a comment at “2017mch.edublogs.org”

2. Hello Georgie,
    Cool Blog!
    You have lots of interesting things I had never seen like the virtual pets!
    Your blog is really interesting because you have surveys and videos!
    How did you get the ipod because i have to admit that is awstruck!
    Im a part of the challenge to!
    Thanks for visiting my blog but so all your friends and regular visitors can check out my blog to will you please add me to your blog roll http://meggsiesarah.edublogs.org thanks
    Sarah
    PS How did you get that elephant cursor thing its cool 2!
    pps I really want to go surfing one day because I have neva done it be4 and it looks really fun!!

3. Hi Georgia,
    I am your teacher mentor for the Student Blogging Challenge. It’s great to see that you are participating in the challenge. You have certainly chosen some famous landmarks for Miss W. It is excellent to see that you have linked your heading back to the Student Blogging Challenge address.
    Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing some more posts as part of the Student Blogging Challenge.
    Mrs Thomas
    Sydney

4. Hi Sarah,

If you look inderneath the mixpod there is a link just click on the link and you can get the ipod.
    I would love to add you to my blogroll 🙂

Georgie 🙂

5. Pingback: Visit these – Sept 2011 Week 2 : Challenge Yourself to Blog